I need a place in Vegas for 3 months-end of January to end of April. Main concern is safety. I will have a car so can be about 15 minutes from the strip. Looking for a one bedroom with a washer/dryer and would like to pay no more than $1500 a month. If anyone has had a positive experience with your extended stay, please let me know. Thanks.
- 1 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 4 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 11 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 12 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 25 Memphis Tours