Was wondering if someone could tell us how difficult it is to get from Larkspur or Mill valley to San Francisco by transit and how long it takes please.
larkspur or mill valley to San Francisco transit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 2 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 New York, New York...
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 10 trains in Europe
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 15 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 16 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 17 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 NBA tickets??
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014