Everybody who booked accommodation even slightly close to the following area should be aware of some constuction noise and not so nice views: Across West Street from the Harborside Hotel, from the corner of Maine and West to Rodick Street. This area is now a large construction zone where a new hotel is being built.
Large construction zone in Bar Harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Richmond highlights?
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Broadway this week
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York, New York...
- 20 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 21 trains in Europe
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 23 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 24 USA trip
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin