This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
large baggage on Amtrak Regional
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 2 visiting chicago
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 6 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 7 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 8 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 9 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 10 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 11 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 12 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 16 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November