This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 2 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 3 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 4 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 5 Furnish My Place
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Route 66
- 8 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 9 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 10 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 11 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 12 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 19 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 24 Colorado itinerary
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017