This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 3 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 4 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 5 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 7 Kauai helicopter flight
- 8 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 9 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 10 Birthday vacation ideas
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 14 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 15 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 16 Traveling with an infant
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?