This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2017 Daytona 500 Live Stream
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 3 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 15 Skagway
- 16 Retiring in NM?
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Honeymoon out west.
- 25 New Orleans to Memphis and back