This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testosterone-boost/
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 5 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 6 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 7 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 8 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 9 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 10 Florida apartments/condos?
- 11 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 12 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 13 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/zyalix/
- 14 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 15 Where To Buy Zyalix@http://www.supplementsauthority.com/zyalix/
- 16 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zyalix/
- 17 Eliminate Stomach Fat With Your Foods
- 18 Get Celebrity or Movie Leather Jacket
- 19 INFLATABLE GYM MAT/INFLATABLE AIR TRACK FOR GYM
- 20 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 21 Are you looking for professional carpet cleaners?
- 22 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 23 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 24 Knockerball For Sale
- 25 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/