This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Maui and Kauai
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?