This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey whale watching
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 5 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 6 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 7 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Highway 1 motels
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 13 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 14 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 15 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 18 1.5 days in Chicago
- 19 The New Whitney
- 20 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 23 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 24 Running kissimmee Florida
- 25 Mendocino Hiking