This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 taking home sand
- 3 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 6 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 7 Champaigne, Illinois
- 8 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 9 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Farewell from Ira
- 12 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 13 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Back From Alaska
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 18 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 21 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 22 orlando need a car?
- 23 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 24 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 25 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston