This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Heal 1-888-395-1991 Customer Support Number
- 2 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 3 Alaska independent tour for group
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 help from a true New Yorker.
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 Alaska -public transport
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hamilton Broadway
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia