This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 New Orleans logistics
- 6 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 7 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 North Oregon Coast touring
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 16 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 My Vegas TR
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??