Anybody have an opinion about the Larchwood Inn in Wakefield or the Paquachuck Inn in Westport? Leaving husband and kids at home and meeting a girlfriend in R.I. for a quiet weekend of talking, walking, good food, plus some shopping and maybe a nap on the beach. Looking for a pretty inn with some charm in mid-August. Lots of places sound lovely but are already booked, so we've narrowed it down to these two. Thanks for your help!
Larchwood or Paquachuck Inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once I had heard of Spartagenss
- 2 New England September
- 3 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 4 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 5 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 8 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 Cross Country RV Trip
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 25 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara