Anybody have an opinion about the Larchwood Inn in Wakefield or the Paquachuck Inn in Westport? Leaving husband and kids at home and meeting a girlfriend in R.I. for a quiet weekend of talking, walking, good food, plus some shopping and maybe a nap on the beach. Looking for a pretty inn with some charm in mid-August. Lots of places sound lovely but are already booked, so we've narrowed it down to these two. Thanks for your help!
Larchwood or Paquachuck Inn?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013