Anybody have an opinion about the Larchwood Inn in Wakefield or the Paquachuck Inn in Westport? Leaving husband and kids at home and meeting a girlfriend in R.I. for a quiet weekend of talking, walking, good food, plus some shopping and maybe a nap on the beach. Looking for a pretty inn with some charm in mid-August. Lots of places sound lovely but are already booked, so we've narrowed it down to these two. Thanks for your help!
Larchwood or Paquachuck Inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 6 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 7 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 Travel West Coast
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents