Planning a day in the lancaster county area tomorrow. Looking for recommendations as to where to go. Looking for artwork, pottery and some end tables. I like shaker style...simple country, as opposed to americana type country. Any suugestions?
lancaste county...shopping for furniture and crafts
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 Oahu Information
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 11 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Hotel near Public Theater
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 One day in Washington DC
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 21 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah