Planning a day in the lancaster county area tomorrow. Looking for recommendations as to where to go. Looking for artwork, pottery and some end tables. I like shaker style...simple country, as opposed to americana type country. Any suugestions?
lancaste county...shopping for furniture and crafts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Moving out of states from Florida
- 4 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 7 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 8 Atlanta to LA
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 20 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 24 Things to do in Key West
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)