Planning a day in the lancaster county area tomorrow. Looking for recommendations as to where to go. Looking for artwork, pottery and some end tables. I like shaker style...simple country, as opposed to americana type country. Any suugestions?
lancaste county...shopping for furniture and crafts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Transportation help in Philly
- 21 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle