Planning a day in the lancaster county area tomorrow. Looking for recommendations as to where to go. Looking for artwork, pottery and some end tables. I like shaker style...simple country, as opposed to americana type country. Any suugestions?
lancaste county...shopping for furniture and crafts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Boston area -- nature
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March