My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 2 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 7 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 8 what western states to spend the most time in
- 9 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 10 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 11 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 12 Little Compton, RI
- 13 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 14 Moab UT Accommendations
- 15 A week in NYC - first timers
- 16 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 19 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 22 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 23 Retiring in Florida
- 24 Help with first time
- 25 NJ to Florida drive