My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 7 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 Train from east cost to west coast
- 13 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 14 Route 66
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 19 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 20 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 24 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 25 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?