My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 13 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 18 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 19 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle