My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 9 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 10 Las vegas and nearby
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Orlando area weather in June
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle