My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 2 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 7 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 12 Layover
- 13 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 14 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 17 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 23 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip