My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 2 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 3 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 14 Costco Travel
- 15 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 18 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING