My family is thinking about taking a lake vacation somewhere in Tennessee. My boys are 13 and 10 and love anything to do with water, so we are looking for a lake which will have water amenities, such as kayaks, renting boats, fishing docks, swimming area - and maybe white water rafting near by. I would really like a place on the water and not too rustic. We definitely want a cabin with a kitchen and very clean and nice. We are looking to vacation the end of June, I am assuming the water would be warm enough that time of year? Our budget for the week is $2500 TOPS. Of course if there is a great place cheaper, that would be great. We will be traveling from northern VA and are really looking forward to our adventure in TN.
I really appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/optic-garcinia/
- 2 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 3 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 4 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 11 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 14 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 18 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 22 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 23 limited mobility for Savannah
- 24 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 25 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?