We are looking at going to Lake Tahoe in August. We will be with a large group. I've read through a lot of the posts but am trying to get a better sense of the best location for our group. Where is the best area to stay where you can easily walk to restaurants and shopping and where everything is open in August. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Lake Tahoe Hotels in August
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 14 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles