We are looking at going to Lake Tahoe in August. We will be with a large group. I've read through a lot of the posts but am trying to get a better sense of the best location for our group. Where is the best area to stay where you can easily walk to restaurants and shopping and where everything is open in August. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Lake Tahoe Hotels in August
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 10 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 16 Seward to Anchorage
- 17 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 18 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 21 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 22 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida