I posted on here before about suggestions for places out west to stay in cabins & everyone was so helpful! One of the suggestions was Lake Tahoe and there were some great prices on cabin rentals when I did a bit of research so Lake Tahoe it is! Weve narrowed it down to two options- one on the north side of the lake and one in South Lake Tahoe. Neither my fiance nor I have ever been out there before and we are really excited!
Which side of the lake is better to stay on? We dont gamble and were not huge on club kind of nightlife, but we do like good restaurants and getting outside. We are also looking for suggestions on places to hit while hiking and whether some easy biking trails are available. Are there any absolutely MUST SEE kind of places around the lake for views,hiking, and picnics?
Fiance is huge on off-roading so we may try to rent a Jeep or ATVS for a day and try to hit trails too-- suggestions on where to do that/best places to rent those vehicles from? Is this even possible in late September weather-wise? (We dont mind the cold at ALL- a hot tropical honeymoon location was never even discussed. haha!
Thanks for all the help!
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon- Late September Activities Tips Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September