I posted on here before about suggestions for places out west to stay in cabins & everyone was so helpful! One of the suggestions was Lake Tahoe and there were some great prices on cabin rentals when I did a bit of research so Lake Tahoe it is! Weve narrowed it down to two options- one on the north side of the lake and one in South Lake Tahoe. Neither my fiance nor I have ever been out there before and we are really excited!
Which side of the lake is better to stay on? We dont gamble and were not huge on club kind of nightlife, but we do like good restaurants and getting outside. We are also looking for suggestions on places to hit while hiking and whether some easy biking trails are available. Are there any absolutely MUST SEE kind of places around the lake for views,hiking, and picnics?
Fiance is huge on off-roading so we may try to rent a Jeep or ATVS for a day and try to hit trails too-- suggestions on where to do that/best places to rent those vehicles from? Is this even possible in late September weather-wise? (We dont mind the cold at ALL- a hot tropical honeymoon location was never even discussed. haha!
Thanks for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/virilax/
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 13 Honeymoon on PCH
- 14 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 15 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 19 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 20 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 21 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 22 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 23 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon- Late September Activities Tips Needed!