I posted on here before about suggestions for places out west to stay in cabins & everyone was so helpful! One of the suggestions was Lake Tahoe and there were some great prices on cabin rentals when I did a bit of research so Lake Tahoe it is! Weve narrowed it down to two options- one on the north side of the lake and one in South Lake Tahoe. Neither my fiance nor I have ever been out there before and we are really excited!
Which side of the lake is better to stay on? We dont gamble and were not huge on club kind of nightlife, but we do like good restaurants and getting outside. We are also looking for suggestions on places to hit while hiking and whether some easy biking trails are available. Are there any absolutely MUST SEE kind of places around the lake for views,hiking, and picnics?
Fiance is huge on off-roading so we may try to rent a Jeep or ATVS for a day and try to hit trails too-- suggestions on where to do that/best places to rent those vehicles from? Is this even possible in late September weather-wise? (We dont mind the cold at ALL- a hot tropical honeymoon location was never even discussed. haha!
Thanks for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 The teeth are a portraying component of one's face and looks
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 5 Las Vegas Vacation
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Traveling Alone
- 9 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 10 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 11 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 12 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 13 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 14 Glacier National Park
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 17 Vegas with toddler twins
- 18 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 New Mexico in May
- 22 disneyland
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon- Late September Activities Tips Needed!