I posted on here before about suggestions for places out west to stay in cabins & everyone was so helpful! One of the suggestions was Lake Tahoe and there were some great prices on cabin rentals when I did a bit of research so Lake Tahoe it is! Weve narrowed it down to two options- one on the north side of the lake and one in South Lake Tahoe. Neither my fiance nor I have ever been out there before and we are really excited!
Which side of the lake is better to stay on? We dont gamble and were not huge on club kind of nightlife, but we do like good restaurants and getting outside. We are also looking for suggestions on places to hit while hiking and whether some easy biking trails are available. Are there any absolutely MUST SEE kind of places around the lake for views,hiking, and picnics?
Fiance is huge on off-roading so we may try to rent a Jeep or ATVS for a day and try to hit trails too-- suggestions on where to do that/best places to rent those vehicles from? Is this even possible in late September weather-wise? (We dont mind the cold at ALL- a hot tropical honeymoon location was never even discussed. haha!
Thanks for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 13 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 16 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 17 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 18 Alcatrez sold out
- 19 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 20 WA to CT
- 21 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 22 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 23 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 24 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens
Lake Tahoe Honeymoon- Late September Activities Tips Needed!