Four gals (60ish!) are staying at a resort June 6-11th in South Lake Tahoe w/ a rental car. We enjoy sight seeing. shopping. kayaking. casinos. live bands. happy hours. Looking to add to our itinerary. We want to drive around the lake. What would be the best stops for our adventure? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx! JJSP (Judy. Judy. Shelly. Peg)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Boston suggestions
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice