Four gals (60ish!) are staying at a resort June 6-11th in South Lake Tahoe w/ a rental car. We enjoy sight seeing. shopping. kayaking. casinos. live bands. happy hours. Looking to add to our itinerary. We want to drive around the lake. What would be the best stops for our adventure? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx! JJSP (Judy. Judy. Shelly. Peg)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and