My husband and I and our 2 college-age daughters are planning about 5 nights in the Lake Tahoe area in July-- but I am totally confused about which area to stay in. We're not interested in casinos or shopping (except for souvenirs) but would love to enjoy the lake, scenery, bicycling, pool/ hot tub, rafting or kayaking, seeing the local sights. Any recommendations for specific area and lodging? Thanks so much---
Lake Tahoe-- where to stay, north or south?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod