Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)