Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 14 New Orleans Motel Question
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 19 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 20 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 21 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 22 Happy Hour
- 23 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 24 road trip Houston-NJ
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December