Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?