Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 6 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 7 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?