Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Rockport, MA dining?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 Princeville in January
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area