Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 13 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 14 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier