Any thoughts on Sherrils Ford NC. I will be flying to Charlotte soon to possiblly by a lakefront lot in Sherrils Ford. Prices are a lot more reasonable now. Any comments on the west side of the Lake would be appreciated. I already was told it is far enough away from the Steam Plant in Terrell, NC. I hear opposing views on the clarity of the water and if it is ok to swim in the Lake. Also what is the typical color of the water? We own a lot with a slip on Lake Oconee near Madison GA and the water is brown due to the clay bottom. Also, how far from Charlotte and Airport?
Lake Norman West Side Charlotte NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?