My wife and I want to rent a house on one of these lakes for several days during mid October. Interests are natural beauty, hiking, kayaking and proximity to decent restaurants and grocery stores. Suggestions? Thanks!
Lake Lure or Lake Glenville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 replica designer handbags
- 9 Portland Maine Hotels
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 15 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara