My wife and I want to rent a house on one of these lakes for several days during mid October. Interests are natural beauty, hiking, kayaking and proximity to decent restaurants and grocery stores. Suggestions? Thanks!
Lake Lure or Lake Glenville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Santa Barbara area
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?