My wife and I want to rent a house on one of these lakes for several days during mid October. Interests are natural beauty, hiking, kayaking and proximity to decent restaurants and grocery stores. Suggestions? Thanks!
Lake Lure or Lake Glenville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires
- 2 Hana hotels in August
- 3 Spring Break in Charleston
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Hana question
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Clearwater visit.
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Charleston Airport Hotel