My wife and I want to rent a house on one of these lakes for several days during mid October. Interests are natural beauty, hiking, kayaking and proximity to decent restaurants and grocery stores. Suggestions? Thanks!
Lake Lure or Lake Glenville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 11 Fairbanks Alaska
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours