I am planning a weekend getaway for a 1 year anniversary with my wife. I've heard Lake Geneva is really nice. It will be in May so summer crowds - not an issue. Can anyone make a suggestion on different hotels and resorts in the area? Any suggestions other than Grand Geneva and Kohler would be great.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center