I am planning a weekend getaway for a 1 year anniversary with my wife. I've heard Lake Geneva is really nice. It will be in May so summer crowds - not an issue. Can anyone make a suggestion on different hotels and resorts in the area? Any suggestions other than Grand Geneva and Kohler would be great.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving out of states from Florida
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 3 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 8 Atlanta to LA
- 9 Things to do in La Jolla
- 10 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 11 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 12 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 13 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 14 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 15 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 19 Things to do in Key West
- 20 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 21 Boston & Cape Cod
- 22 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 Cleveland to Chicago by train