I'm planning a summer (May or August) long weekend for 6 adults and 3 babies. Which Lake Erie communities would you recommend that I explore? We would probably like access to a pool and perhaps a beach as well. We do most of our dining in the rental property but would also enjoy "town" as well for shopping and dining. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Lake Erie summer rental--which area?
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 10 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 19 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah