I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 11 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 12 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland