I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 2 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 3 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 4 Michigan Auto Law
- 5 No Spam this morning!!
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 8 Are you searching used car site?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Great OR beach house locations?
- 11 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 12 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 13 Honeymoon on PCH
- 14 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 15 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 23 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 24 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?