I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Dining in St. Louis
- 9 AR State Parks
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 NYC For The Day
- 15 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 JFK Terminal 8
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?