I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Lake Chelan Bachelor Party Camping Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas