I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 Hawaii
- 4 Moving to a new state
- 5 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 6 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 9 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Kauai planning help
- 14 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 15 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 16 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Ferry info
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 24 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 25 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor