I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/maxrise-xs/
- 2 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Glacier National Park 2018
- 6 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 11 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 12 San Diego VRBO area
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 Colorado Shows Off
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 22 help me plan a Cali trip
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 25 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017