I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 3 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 4 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 7 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 8 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 9 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 10 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 11 The District by Hilton Club
- 12 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 Acadia National Park
- 15 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 16 Anniversary destination
- 17 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 18 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 21 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 22 4th of July in Chicago
- 23 Visiting New York State
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA