I had a few questions about Lake Chelan for a possible location for a bachelor party this coming August. There will be approx 10-12 of us with an RV and tents, 5 day stay, looking to be far enough away from other campers that the noise wont offend but close enough for beer and grocery runs.
We did Lake Billy Chinook camp grounds in Oregon 4 years ago for another bachelor party and it was perfect. We were in a group camp ground close to neighbors but they were completely understanding after we introduced ourselves to them at the begining of the trip.
What I am asking for is some suggestions on camp grounds that have proximity to the lake, shooting range (if possible, not mandatory), golf but far enough from other so we dont disturb. Thanks for your time and I appreciate any information!
Lake Chelan Bachelor Party Camping Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 15 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 16 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 Universal studios/Orlando
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed