Has anyone ever stopped at this Lodge? We are looking at stopping there on our road trip from IL to FL in May. Wondered if it was worth a stop or if we should find another hotel in that are. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help.
Lake Barkley Lodge in Cadiz Kentucky
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 adams morgan - safety
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Grand Teton in October
- 7 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 8 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 16 US Southwest
- 17 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 18 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 19 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak