Has anyone ever stopped at this Lodge? We are looking at stopping there on our road trip from IL to FL in May. Wondered if it was worth a stop or if we should find another hotel in that are. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help.
Lake Barkley Lodge in Cadiz Kentucky
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 4 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 5 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 6 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 11 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 12 Texas
- 13 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 14 California
- 15 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby