Has anyone ever stopped at this Lodge? We are looking at stopping there on our road trip from IL to FL in May. Wondered if it was worth a stop or if we should find another hotel in that are. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help.
Lake Barkley Lodge in Cadiz Kentucky
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 NYC jazz with a minor
- 7 NYC Itinerary Help
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 5 week in US/Mexico
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 17 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Washington, DC to Boston
- 22 New Orleans Weekend
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days