Want to take a short jaunt from LA next weekend. Would like to see some fall color, nice lake, cute town, walking paths/trails that allow dogs. Anybody have any advice? Thanks.
Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear? Anybody been to both?
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Middlebury vt quickie
- 3 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 American Airlines reservation question
- 10 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 20 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 25 Car trip from Seattle