Want to take a short jaunt from LA next weekend. Would like to see some fall color, nice lake, cute town, walking paths/trails that allow dogs. Anybody have any advice? Thanks.
Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear? Anybody been to both?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Los Angeles day trips
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 LA for a day and a half
- 10 Texas
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 13 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 16 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 17 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 18 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Moving to CT
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 25 san diego or nearby area