Want to take a short jaunt from LA next weekend. Would like to see some fall color, nice lake, cute town, walking paths/trails that allow dogs. Anybody have any advice? Thanks.
Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear? Anybody been to both?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best area to stay in san diego
- 2 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 5 layover
- 6 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Two airports to choose from?
- 9 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 10 Road trip itinerary
- 11 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 12 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 13 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 18 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 19 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Burlington VT day trip