I currently have the Lake Hotel room and was wondering if it is worth doing the Annex to save a little $$. If anyone has stayed at either, I would greatly appreciate yor feedback,
Lake Accommodations at Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in TX
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Long Island Advice
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto