Hello all. I am considering planning a trip to The French Quarter for spring of 2015. I see there is a festival April 9-12, but I suspect it may be difficult to get reservations during this time period already. We have a 12 and 14 year old. Are most of the festivals "anything goes" like Mardi Gras? I would love for them to be experience this amazing area of the U.S. without the adult party aspect. : ) . My other thought was to go in mid March. Any thoughts on family friendly ,but interesting things to do and to festival or not to festival?
Laissez les bon temps rouler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Charleston, SC help
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Miami Marlins
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!