Hello all. I am considering planning a trip to The French Quarter for spring of 2015. I see there is a festival April 9-12, but I suspect it may be difficult to get reservations during this time period already. We have a 12 and 14 year old. Are most of the festivals "anything goes" like Mardi Gras? I would love for them to be experience this amazing area of the U.S. without the adult party aspect. : ) . My other thought was to go in mid March. Any thoughts on family friendly ,but interesting things to do and to festival or not to festival?
Laissez les bon temps rouler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 7 San Diego - wher to stay
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?