Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 2 Rental Car Orlando
- 3 Dinner in Anchorage
- 4 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 7 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 8 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 9 San Francisco to San Diego
- 10 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 15 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 16 Arizona PHX car rental
- 17 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 18 Shenandoah National park
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 20 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 21 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 California & Oregon National Parks touir