Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the NY Subway
- 2 http://worldmuscleking.com/clemix-reviews/
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 5 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 9 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 10 Universal Studios vacation
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 13 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk