Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 I95
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016