Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get quality Passports, Driver's Licenses, IDs, Visas, SSN and lots more
- 2 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Road trip advice needed please
- 11 Chicago restaurants
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Newark long term parking
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 24 Maui, early August
- 25 Going to the sun road open