Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 3 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 4 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 7 Homestay
- 8 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 12 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 22 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????