Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating things that are beneficial
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 8 OHare car service north suburbs
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 Page, AZ area
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 22 Traveling Alone
- 23 Northern California Redwoods
- 24 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 25 Redwoods National Park