Anyone familiar with a 'deal' on lodging in Laguna or Newport Beach for this summer?
Several fodorites recommended Laguna Rivera years ago & we loved it for a couple nights on one of our cross country trips. At the time it was definitely a deal, but not so much now, at least for us. This is a trip of many nights - but only a couple there - so need to keep expenses down.
So does anyone know of a hidden gem in the area? I'm sure there aren't any deals oceanfront, but it would be nice to be able to walk to the beach.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 2 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 12 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 About Us
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Houston during hurricane
- 17 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 18 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 21 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 22 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago