Saw the post re. LaGuardia to Manhattan and wondered if there was a way to get to Long Island easily from LaGuardia? I expect it's pretty expensive for a taxi - any easy way to get to the Long Island Railroad and go from there? Thanks.
LaGuardia to Long Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 14 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)