Going to Santa Fe for a 4-day visit in late October. We hear that LaFonda has been undergoing renovation recently, hence a bit of hesitation to stay there. Don't know much about Inn of the Governors; friends stayed there a few years ago and liked it. The rates at that time of year are about the same. This is our 6th trip to SF in the past 20 years; we always try like to try some places we've not stayed before. Like the location of either of these. Thanks!
LaFonda Hotel vs. Inn of the Governors: where to stay in SantaFe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 20 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 21 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip