Going to Santa Fe for a 4-day visit in late October. We hear that LaFonda has been undergoing renovation recently, hence a bit of hesitation to stay there. Don't know much about Inn of the Governors; friends stayed there a few years ago and liked it. The rates at that time of year are about the same. This is our 6th trip to SF in the past 20 years; we always try like to try some places we've not stayed before. Like the location of either of these. Thanks!
LaFonda Hotel vs. Inn of the Governors: where to stay in SantaFe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 4 Yosemite in Winter
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 7 Orlando in March
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day