Going to Santa Fe for a 4-day visit in late October. We hear that LaFonda has been undergoing renovation recently, hence a bit of hesitation to stay there. Don't know much about Inn of the Governors; friends stayed there a few years ago and liked it. The rates at that time of year are about the same. This is our 6th trip to SF in the past 20 years; we always try like to try some places we've not stayed before. Like the location of either of these. Thanks!
LaFonda Hotel vs. Inn of the Governors: where to stay in SantaFe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 2 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Park City ideas
- 12 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 13 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 ONP help
- 23 California road trip
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .