My wife and I were going to be in the area November 5th thru the 12th and were thinking about going to this restaurant. The problem is they start taking reservations at 9:30 am and we will be staying 4 hours away in Myrtle Beach. My question is do we have to get there at 9:30 or can we come later and still have a chance for a dinner reservation? I know they are very popular. We were coming to Savannah anyway as part of our trip. Any feedback anyone can give would be appreciated.
Lady And Sons
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Grand Canyon in March?
- 19 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 20 California Tour Groups?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight