My wife and I were going to be in the area November 5th thru the 12th and were thinking about going to this restaurant. The problem is they start taking reservations at 9:30 am and we will be staying 4 hours away in Myrtle Beach. My question is do we have to get there at 9:30 or can we come later and still have a chance for a dinner reservation? I know they are very popular. We were coming to Savannah anyway as part of our trip. Any feedback anyone can give would be appreciated.
Lady And Sons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Skiing
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 7 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Boston in winter?
- 11 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)