My wife and I were going to be in the area November 5th thru the 12th and were thinking about going to this restaurant. The problem is they start taking reservations at 9:30 am and we will be staying 4 hours away in Myrtle Beach. My question is do we have to get there at 9:30 or can we come later and still have a chance for a dinner reservation? I know they are very popular. We were coming to Savannah anyway as part of our trip. Any feedback anyone can give would be appreciated.
Lady And Sons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays