My wife and I were going to be in the area November 5th thru the 12th and were thinking about going to this restaurant. The problem is they start taking reservations at 9:30 am and we will be staying 4 hours away in Myrtle Beach. My question is do we have to get there at 9:30 or can we come later and still have a chance for a dinner reservation? I know they are very popular. We were coming to Savannah anyway as part of our trip. Any feedback anyone can give would be appreciated.
Lady And Sons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Weekend in NYC
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 New York, New York...
- 16 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 17 trains in Europe
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 23 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 24 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals