My husband and I are exploring areas to buy a vacation/rental income house. Being from NJ, the Delaware shore (Lewes, Rehoboth, Bethany) seems like an option. We have the first 2 weekends in Sept. available to make a first exploration trip, but was wondering if Labor day weekend would be too crowded? I found hotel availability, but don't want to be stuck in traffic the whole weekend. Thoughts?
Labor Day at DE Shore
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed