We would like to bring kids (1 and 3) on business trip to Los Angeles in october. This is first flying vacation with kids, so nervous. Any advice on car rental or public transportation or activities. I've researched, looks like need a car to get to beach. We've driven in Europe but I'm nervous for some reason in driving in LA. I also wonder if we should move hotels to be closer to coast? Would like to spend vacation at beaches but also in city.
LA with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 5 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 6 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 7 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 14 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 15 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 16 Cape Cod trip report
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 19 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!