We would like to bring kids (1 and 3) on business trip to Los Angeles in october. This is first flying vacation with kids, so nervous. Any advice on car rental or public transportation or activities. I've researched, looks like need a car to get to beach. We've driven in Europe but I'm nervous for some reason in driving in LA. I also wonder if we should move hotels to be closer to coast? Would like to spend vacation at beaches but also in city.
LA with young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Hotels near beach orange county
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 17 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 18 Colorado trip in early May
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Seattle hotels
- 22 Seattle in April
- 23 Seattle Visit April
- 24 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 25 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area