Im arriving in LA on a Tues at the end of Aug. I will be heading up along the PCH for this trip. I should arrive in hotel by around 1 (Hoping to stay in Del Rey Beach) We want to do touristy stuff. We are not interested in the beach, We're from Long Island and the beach is at our fingertips and no museums. I am renting a car. Im a decent driver, we have horrible traffic o the Island. My question is would you do a hop on hop off to see the sites, or would you drive yourself. Also, How many days including arrival day do I need to see sites: Stars home tour, Chinese Theater, rodeo drive, possible Universal. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents