Im arriving in LA on a Tues at the end of Aug. I will be heading up along the PCH for this trip. I should arrive in hotel by around 1 (Hoping to stay in Del Rey Beach) We want to do touristy stuff. We are not interested in the beach, We're from Long Island and the beach is at our fingertips and no museums. I am renting a car. Im a decent driver, we have horrible traffic o the Island. My question is would you do a hop on hop off to see the sites, or would you drive yourself. Also, How many days including arrival day do I need to see sites: Stars home tour, Chinese Theater, rodeo drive, possible Universal. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions