Looking to drive from LA to Sonoma over several days leaving LA on a Saturday - I have to arrive in Sonoma on the following Tuesday afternoon for an event.
Was thinking LA-Carmel Saturday, overnight and stay in Carmel/Monterey area Sunday. Any suggestions for Monday or should we just stay in the Carmel area and drive early Tuesday am to Healdsburg?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.cleanseboosteravis.com/nitrobuild-plus-france/
- 2 Are you looking for season ticket exchange offers?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/regenx-ad/
- 5 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 6 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 9 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 10 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US