Looking to drive from LA to Sonoma over several days leaving LA on a Saturday - I have to arrive in Sonoma on the following Tuesday afternoon for an event.
Was thinking LA-Carmel Saturday, overnight and stay in Carmel/Monterey area Sunday. Any suggestions for Monday or should we just stay in the Carmel area and drive early Tuesday am to Healdsburg?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 2 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Grand Teton Questions
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 18 Grand American Road Trip!
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 25 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016