Looking to drive from LA to Sonoma over several days leaving LA on a Saturday - I have to arrive in Sonoma on the following Tuesday afternoon for an event.
Was thinking LA-Carmel Saturday, overnight and stay in Carmel/Monterey area Sunday. Any suggestions for Monday or should we just stay in the Carmel area and drive early Tuesday am to Healdsburg?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adobe helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT Reader/acrobat 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 4 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Seward without a car
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 12 flagstaff
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 sugestions
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 17 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 18 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 19 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 20 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 21 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 24 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado