Looking to drive from LA to Sonoma over several days leaving LA on a Saturday - I have to arrive in Sonoma on the following Tuesday afternoon for an event.
Was thinking LA-Carmel Saturday, overnight and stay in Carmel/Monterey area Sunday. Any suggestions for Monday or should we just stay in the Carmel area and drive early Tuesday am to Healdsburg?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/booty-pop/
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/postdrox/
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 8 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 9 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Alabama trip in Dec
- 12 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 SF and northern California - October
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 22 costco Big island
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 25 Which island for R&R?