I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 12 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond