I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Hotel near Public Theater
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 One day in Washington DC
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 21 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah