I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 winded physical exercise is more of a boost to mental skills and quickness
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 16 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 17 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 22 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 23 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 24 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 25 4 Days in Maui