I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 13 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 14 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 15 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 16 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 19 Salt Lake City
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Savannah GA
- 23 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Seattle hotels