I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???