I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 19 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions