I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 Traveling in winter
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 12 Interracial couples traveling south
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip