I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 10 Fancy dining
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 culpepper
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 20 Will have five days in Savannah
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 24 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver