I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 13 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY