I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ohio to NYC
- 2 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 7 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 4 days road trip southern New England
- 11 Philly Itinerary Help
- 12 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 14 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Bryce and Zion planning
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 19 Boston with baby
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 22 Sacramento Hotel
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition