I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Which island for R&R?
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter