I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 7 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?