I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 4 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 5 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 6 Memphis to Dallas
- 7 Pittsburgh Trip
- 8 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 9 Maine in late October
- 10 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 12 1.5 days in Chicago
- 13 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 14 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Running kissimmee Florida
- 24 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 25 Monterey whale watching