I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 San Antonio shopping
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver