My girlfriend and I planned this wonderful trip to spend 3 nights in LA, 2 nights in Santa Barbara, and then take our time driving up Big Sur to Monterrey for a night and into 3 nights in SF before flying back home to Canada.
We were *really* excited about the Big Sur, but, thanks to the recent landslide thats closed off the entire Big Sur from the south (which was reported literally HOURS after we booked our tickets), we've had to reconsider our trip.
We were thinking that we would scrap Monterrey, but we are split between booking a night at Pismo Beach, or rearrange to add an extra night near Manhattan beach just to chill out at the beach (we thought about Santa Monica but it looked like too much of a carnival for us).
So.... two questions: if you had to chose between a night near MB or pismo beach, which would you choose? Or is there anywhere else you would recommend?
Second, is it reasonable to drive from Santa Barbara to Hearst Castle, take a tour, and continue to drive up the 101 into SF in one day? Or is that overly ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemix - Get Bigger and Long Lasting Erection
- 2 %1-855-205-4068% Hawaiian airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 %1-855-205-4068% Delta airlines Ticket booking
- 5 %1-855-205-4068% American Eagle Ugrade number
- 6 Help
- 7 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 8 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 9 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 10 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 11 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 12 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 15 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 16 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 17 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 18 Airbnb seattle
- 19 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 20 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 23 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 24 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 25 Texas info