My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 questioning it water will make
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 6 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 12 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 13 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego