My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 15 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 18 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 19 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 20 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 21 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 22 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 23 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Yosemite This Weekend