My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Exactly how you can acquire are ExoSlim?
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 7 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 8 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 9 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/exoslim/
- 11 Airport Shuttle Service
- 12 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 13 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 14 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 15 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 16 Hawaii with older parents
- 17 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 18 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 19 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 4 Days in Mass.
- 25 Opinions: key west accommodation