My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MSN mail Technical support phone number 1800-570-1233 msn account helpline
- 2 AOL mail Technical support phone number 1800-570-1233 Aol account helpline
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Road trip around Washington DC
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 12 Suisse Renewal
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 17 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 25 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?