My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Read More@@@ - http://wellnessfeeds.com/votofel-force-za/
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 About Us
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 Hotel to stay in Queens