My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
LA to Portland Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Kennedy Space Center
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 NYC jazz with a minor
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help