My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 7 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 10 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 11 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 12 Airfares in the 1970's
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 15 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 16 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 17 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???