My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/viatropin-viarexin/
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 7 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 8 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 9 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 10 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 11 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 Rental Car Orlando
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 17 Discounted Rental Car?
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Valdez, Alaska
- 22 NJ to Florida drive
- 23 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 24 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants