My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Key West luxury hotels
- 3 Trip to USA in July
- 4 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 5 Florida vacation
- 6 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 I95
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 18 Wine Country
- 19 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 20 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Nashville Never Been
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1