My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 阿德莱德大学AU毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 2 墨尔本大学UM毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Airfares in the 1970's
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 25 Budget NYC hotel