My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
LA to Portland Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 6 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 7 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living