My family and I are planning a road trip at the end of June/early July from LA to San Fran and then up to Portland. We are pretty planned out for the California portion of the trip, but we have a few days in Southern Oregon (we are staying at a house in Bandon) and are looking for suggestions for good family activities. We were thinking white water rafting but will it be too cold in early July? any advice for the best places to go? There are a few young kids with us so we need activities that span all ages. and are we missing out if we do not go to Crater Lake?
Thanks for any feedback you have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Our Boston Getaway
- 10 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 13 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 What to do in New York?
- 18 When do school start again in August?
- 19 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Yosemite
- 22 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 23 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 24 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 25 Must Sees in San Francisco