I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 5 nights stay RMNP
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 8 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Summer in Michigan
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 South east road trip
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 21 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 22 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?