I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Norton Installation 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT ☎ Norton TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Norton Installation 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT ☎ Norton TEC*h 24*7
- 3 McAfee Installation 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT ☎ McAfee TEC*h 24*7
- 4 McAfee Installation 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT ☎ McAfee TEC*h 24*7
- 5 Norton Installation 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT ☎ Norton TEC*h 24*7
- 6 UNITED STATE : YAHOO 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 24x7
- 7 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 8 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 21 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 22 Houston during hurricane
- 23 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend