I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Gum Surgery
- 2 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 5 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 6 Central Wisconsin Vacation Rentals
- 7 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 8 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 11 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 12 Napa Valley Hotel
- 13 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 14 A day in Boston
- 15 Trip Starting from New York
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 18 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 19 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 20 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 21 Nilichik Ak.
- 22 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 23 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 24 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 25 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)