I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
LA to Kings Canyon to Yosemite to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Alaska cruise and land
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 23 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara