I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 What car service?
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Denali
- 20 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 21 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 24 New Years Eve in NYC
- 25 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.