I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 3 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 4 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 9 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 10 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 15 Train from east cost to west coast
- 16 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Route 66
- 22 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 25 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP