I am planning a 10 day trip (7th to 17th October) driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco via Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. I would appreciate any advice re
-places to stay in or near the parks
-must see/must do activities for both parks
-time I should allocate to each park given the book end dates of departure/arricval
-cautionary notes re weather at that time of year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Hawaii with older parents
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Fort Myers Area
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 22 Fall in Ozarks
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver