At the present time the magazine Budget Travel -- http://www.budgettravel.com is conducting a contest on the coolest towns in the US -- La Pointe which is located on Madeline Island in the Apostle Islands in Lake Superior is among the leading choices -- my question is for anyone that has been their -- what is the coolest things you like about the island?
La Pointe, Wisconsin Madeline Island -- coolest town in the US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center