We are a family of four, daughters 16 and 18. We are starting our big California vacation with some days in LA. Having done the A1 route to San Fransisco some years ago, we want to see some desert this year and have booked rooms at The Orbit Inn in Palm Springs for two nights. We are unsure of what to do next. We do know that we want to end up in Lake Tahoe. The parents like nature, the girls not so much, but they would like to go horseback riding or rafting. We are not very interested in hiking. I would be so happy to get some tips on good things to do on this route: What to see, what to do, what NOT to do.
LA - Palm Springs - Yosemite - Lake Tahoe in July
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question