My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 4 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 5 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 6 Car Needed in Austin?
- 7 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Maui itinerary
- 16 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 17 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 East Coast Road Trip
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 22 Pirateland SC
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 San Diego with Kids
- 25 Metro Card Options