My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 2 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 6 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 11 family road trip
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 17 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 22 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 23 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?