My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 25 New England Skiing