My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)