My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Locker at JFK
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??