My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
LA Lakers tickets
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 charlotte
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 New York City in April
- 25 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper