My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great OR beach house locations?
- 2 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 San Francisco transit options
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 16 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 17 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 18 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 22 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 23 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 24 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe