My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nilichik Ak.
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Trip Starting from New York
- 4 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 7 Grand Teton Questions
- 8 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 9 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Grand American Road Trip!
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 14 Rules of the Subway
- 15 Grand Teton Questuons
- 16 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 20 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 21 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 22 Mystic CT
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)