My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Vegetarian in Boston
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 6 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 7 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 Annapolis to Boston
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 18 Hiking - United States
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 23 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 24 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 25 Rose Parade Novice