My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 Ziemer Law, LLC
- 4 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 5 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 8 Seattle Ho
- 9 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone