My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 I95
- 6 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 San Francisco first visit.
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 21 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs