My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 What to do in San Diego
- 4 Nashville
- 5 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 6 Beaches in Florida
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 24 Southwest road trip
- 25 Grand Circle Road Trip