My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/mengenix-alpha-rampage/
- 2 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 +1(800) 984-7414 Delta Airlines First Class
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 +1(800) 984-7414 Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
- 8 Employee Opinion Survey
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 14 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park