My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resturants salslito
- 2 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 3 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 4 Around New Orleans
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 8 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 9 Visiting New York State
- 10 MO road trip itinerary
- 11 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 12 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 13 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 14 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 15 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 16 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 17 nashville,tenn
- 18 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 22 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 23 The District by Hilton Club
- 24 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 25 Late winter road trip Deep South