My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 Accidental Trip to DC
- 6 San Francisco In Dec
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 11 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 We love Boston...
- 14 Glacier National Park in September
- 15 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 19 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 22 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 23 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 24 New Software
- 25 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016