My husband, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 and I, are travelling from Australia to California in January 2015. I would like to take my family to an NBA game, and as the Lakers are the main? LA team, i thought they would be the most likely team to see.
My questions are:
Can I buy one-off game tickets (we are in LA from Jan 15 -21)?
Where do you buy them from?
When are the tickets released as I don't even know if they are playing during those dates.
Any advice would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Touring Hearst Castle
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 car rentals in San Diego
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 First time visit to California
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 NY State Assembly Internship
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles