I'm about to leave for San Diego, staying at the Hilton Gaslamp for 5 days (Sunday through Friday, Feb 5 through 11) then a night in La Jolla at(Saturday, Feb 11), staying right by th e Cove.
I'll be in a course so days are out for restaurants in downtown but what are good trendy restaurants in the gaslamp that's exceptional without being too expensive (monday through wednesday eating solo) and something late (10ish) on Thurday night.
For Friday night, I wanted to get the water taxi across to Coronado for a romantic dinner (my honey is meeting me up forthe weekend). Any suggestions?
For La Jolla, I love George's at the Cove and I really want to have lunch at the Terrace because of the al fresco factor but also thinking sunset dinner would be really nice. I can't decide. Any suggestions on places with similar great views for dinner or lunch? Also, any suggestions for a quick brunch after kayaking on sunday before the flight home at 2:55?
I'm thinking for the Friday and Saturday evening dinners to be $100-$150 per couple with wine included?
I would appreciate any input. Many, many thanks in advance!
La Jolla and San Diego Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 4 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Oregon Road Trip
- 7 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 8 St. Simon, Georgia
- 9 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 Tucson area flooding
- 22 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 23 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 California