I'm about to leave for San Diego, staying at the Hilton Gaslamp for 5 days (Sunday through Friday, Feb 5 through 11) then a night in La Jolla at(Saturday, Feb 11), staying right by th e Cove.
I'll be in a course so days are out for restaurants in downtown but what are good trendy restaurants in the gaslamp that's exceptional without being too expensive (monday through wednesday eating solo) and something late (10ish) on Thurday night.
For Friday night, I wanted to get the water taxi across to Coronado for a romantic dinner (my honey is meeting me up forthe weekend). Any suggestions?
For La Jolla, I love George's at the Cove and I really want to have lunch at the Terrace because of the al fresco factor but also thinking sunset dinner would be really nice. I can't decide. Any suggestions on places with similar great views for dinner or lunch? Also, any suggestions for a quick brunch after kayaking on sunday before the flight home at 2:55?
I'm thinking for the Friday and Saturday evening dinners to be $100-$150 per couple with wine included?
I would appreciate any input. Many, many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/bellalift/
- 2 San Diego VRBO area
- 3 NeuActive - Best Organic Anti-Aging Serum Skin Care
- 4 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Glacier National Park 2018
- 8 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 13 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 14 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 15 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 16 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 17 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 Colorado Shows Off
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 23 help me plan a Cali trip
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 10-hour MIA layover ideas?