I'm about to leave for San Diego, staying at the Hilton Gaslamp for 5 days (Sunday through Friday, Feb 5 through 11) then a night in La Jolla at(Saturday, Feb 11), staying right by th e Cove.
I'll be in a course so days are out for restaurants in downtown but what are good trendy restaurants in the gaslamp that's exceptional without being too expensive (monday through wednesday eating solo) and something late (10ish) on Thurday night.
For Friday night, I wanted to get the water taxi across to Coronado for a romantic dinner (my honey is meeting me up forthe weekend). Any suggestions?
For La Jolla, I love George's at the Cove and I really want to have lunch at the Terrace because of the al fresco factor but also thinking sunset dinner would be really nice. I can't decide. Any suggestions on places with similar great views for dinner or lunch? Also, any suggestions for a quick brunch after kayaking on sunday before the flight home at 2:55?
I'm thinking for the Friday and Saturday evening dinners to be $100-$150 per couple with wine included?
I would appreciate any input. Many, many thanks in advance!
La Jolla and San Diego Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 4 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Long Island Advice
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 13 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 East Coast in December
- 16 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 17 New England in the fall
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions