I'm about to leave for San Diego, staying at the Hilton Gaslamp for 5 days (Sunday through Friday, Feb 5 through 11) then a night in La Jolla at(Saturday, Feb 11), staying right by th e Cove.
I'll be in a course so days are out for restaurants in downtown but what are good trendy restaurants in the gaslamp that's exceptional without being too expensive (monday through wednesday eating solo) and something late (10ish) on Thurday night.
For Friday night, I wanted to get the water taxi across to Coronado for a romantic dinner (my honey is meeting me up forthe weekend). Any suggestions?
For La Jolla, I love George's at the Cove and I really want to have lunch at the Terrace because of the al fresco factor but also thinking sunset dinner would be really nice. I can't decide. Any suggestions on places with similar great views for dinner or lunch? Also, any suggestions for a quick brunch after kayaking on sunday before the flight home at 2:55?
I'm thinking for the Friday and Saturday evening dinners to be $100-$150 per couple with wine included?
I would appreciate any input. Many, many thanks in advance!
La Jolla and San Diego Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants