With some help from posters on Fodors I have decided to visit LA for a night from Vegas. We will get an early flight out and a late flight back so will have 2 days. I am finding it very difficult to get a feel for LA and an idea on where to stay. Based on previous posts, I have narrowed it down to the Farmer's Daughter and Kimpton Palomar but can't decide between them. The prices are similar - Kimpton is slightly more expensive.
We will probably use the Hop On Hop Off tour to see as much as we can of LA on both days so are looking for a central location for tourist attractions (insofar as that is possible in LA) - convenient for Hop On Hop Off bus and airport.
Any advice very much appreciated.
LA Hotel - Farmer's Daughter or Kimpton Palomar?
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?