Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Falls or Helena?
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 What to request?
- 8 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 What to see in Portland
- 11 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 How much cash do you travel with?
- 14 More problems for Big Sur
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 25 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
Hey there everyone!