Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
LA for Independence Day! - Where to stay
Hey there everyone!
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC