Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 4 what western states to spend the most time in
- 5 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 Little Compton, RI
- 9 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 10 Moab UT Accommendations
- 11 A week in NYC - first timers
- 12 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 13 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 14 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 15 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
Hey there everyone!