Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 10 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 11 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 12 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Driving at Night in YNP
- 15 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 19 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 20 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 24 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
Hey there everyone!