Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 2 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 3 driving RT 66
- 4 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 5 Which island for teens
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 8 Colorado Hiking in September
- 9 The District by Hilton Club
- 10 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 11 Acadia National Park
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Paris on my own
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 16 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 17 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 18 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 19 Traveling with an infant
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Kauai helicopter flight
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 24 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 25 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
Hey there everyone!