Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
LA for Independence Day! - Where to stay
Hey there everyone!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 2 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 New Orleans help please
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 19 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 22 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 25 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts