Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 Savanah GA
- 8 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions
Hey there everyone!