Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 16 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 19 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 23 Skagway
- 24 Retiring in NM?
- 25 Chicago to Charleston
Hey there everyone!