Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 New England Road Trip
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 19 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 20 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 21 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Las vegas and nearby
Hey there everyone!