Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eastern Seaboard
- 2 Cleveland West Side Market
- 3 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Recent Spam Attacks
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 10 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 11 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 12 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 19 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 22 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Maui - luau question
Hey there everyone!