Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 2 Dogs in Taos
- 3 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 6 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 7 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 8 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 9 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 10 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 11 Parking in Naples Florida
- 12 San Antonio, Texas
- 13 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 14 Boston Airport Hotels
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 20 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 23 Colorado Itinerary
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 What is there to do on MAUI
Hey there everyone!