Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 2 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 3 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 ===>>>>> http://testboosthelp.com/androx-extreme-uk/
- 6 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 7 New Software
- 8 Family reunion ideas
- 9 JFK-connection
- 10 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 11 san fransisco to crater lake
- 12 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 13 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 14 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 15 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 19 RV campsites Newport RI
- 20 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 21 Made the Jump!
- 22 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 23 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 24 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 25 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
Hey there everyone!