Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 6 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 7 Novel in Progress
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 14 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 15 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 16 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 19 Short Notice
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 4 days in San Francisco
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 24 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten
Hey there everyone!