Hey there everyone!
I'll be finishing a business trip in LA on the 3rd of July.
I have a flight departing on the 6th of July late at night, so I have a few days to look around or just relax.
I've really only been to LA once for a long layover and I spent my time down at Manhattan Beach for the day.
Any ideas of what area I should look at to get a little taste of LA over a pubilc holiday weekend? I should get booking as they prices will obviously just get higher!
I love photography, filmmaking, beaches, might shop a little, LOVE food - but I'm not sure really what I'd get out of LA in such a short time - so I'd love your advice!
Any particular spot that is 'the place to be' for 4th of July??
As far as costs go; sure I'd prefer something cheap as possible but as it's only a few days, I'm quite flexible. I'd consider any options from a chaotic hostel to a quiet relaxing B&B.
Your thoughts are invaluable!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 2 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 7 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 10 Road trip
- 11 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 12 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 13 Getting married to a French man
- 14 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 15 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 16 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Phantom Ranch and....
- 19 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 A Few Days in Asheville
- 22 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 23 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Great OR beach house locations?
- 25 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
Hey there everyone!