Help! I'm headed to LA this November for a day and a half before flying to Vietnam (very excited about that!) and we're looking for things to do. There are 2 of us (late 20's, early 20's) and we'll have a car. We plan to fly into LAX around noon on a Sunday, stay the night with a friend, and be back at LAX for our international flight around 8pm on Monday. So far, we'll definitely be going to the Getty Center. Any other ideas? I'm a bit overwhelmed by the vastness of LA. We like museums, zoos/aquariums, great food, outdoorsy stuff like hiking, and window shopping (but not high end stuff...). We love to not spend too much but will make an exception for a great meal. Thanks!!
LA for a day and a half
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions