Help! I'm headed to LA this November for a day and a half before flying to Vietnam (very excited about that!) and we're looking for things to do. There are 2 of us (late 20's, early 20's) and we'll have a car. We plan to fly into LAX around noon on a Sunday, stay the night with a friend, and be back at LAX for our international flight around 8pm on Monday. So far, we'll definitely be going to the Getty Center. Any other ideas? I'm a bit overwhelmed by the vastness of LA. We like museums, zoos/aquariums, great food, outdoorsy stuff like hiking, and window shopping (but not high end stuff...). We love to not spend too much but will make an exception for a great meal. Thanks!!
LA for a day and a half
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area