I will be spending 5 days in S Cal to visit the theme parks(Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc.) We're a family of 6 and will stay at a Disney hotel. I'm concerned about the drive time to LAX since we are leaving on an early flight on a Sunday. Is traffic really bad that we should move to a hotel near LAX for our last night?
LA drive time / hotel question
- 1 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 2 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Hotels in New Orleans
- 9 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Great Beach's
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Death Valley in November
- 20 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston