I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 2 Portland Restaurant for Solo Birthday Dinner?
- 3 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 4 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 5 New Hampshire foliage this weekend
- 6 2014 Kauai Restaurant Reviews by ALEDM
- 7 Quick Question re: Charleston and Savannah
- 8 What we did during our 2 months on Kauai
- 9 Fall colors drives in MO
- 10 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 11 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 New York, New York...
- 14 Christmas fun at....Hershey, Sesame Place, or Dutch Wonderland
- 15 How many nights in Nashville and what not to miss
- 16 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 17 Martini Anyone?
- 18 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 21 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 22 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.