I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Burlington VT day trip
- 7 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 8 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 Denver to Ouray
- 15 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 16 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 17 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 18 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 19 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?