I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Denver in a half day
- 24 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 25 Return to Utah - New Sites