I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 15 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 16 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 17 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 18 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 19 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Charlotte restaurant help
- 22 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 23 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 moving to florida