I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 3 Kayaking in Kauai
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Burlington VT day trip
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?