I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Halau hula Maui
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 17 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast