I will be traveling to La Crosse, Wisconsin in two weeks to visit with a cousin I have not seen in 20 years! I am excited to be visiting the area. I know he will have things planned for us to do, but I would really like to get some ideas of points of interest and restaurants that I can suggest to him. We both love being outdoors, history, art, music and good food. I appreciate any pointers you care to share. Thank you in advance!
La Crosse WI - Points of Interest, Dining, and other
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays