we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 3 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 4 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 What to do in San Diego
- 8 Nashville
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Beaches in Florida
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 First Trip to Texas -
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 21 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral