we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 4 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 11 Seattle Ho
- 12 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 17 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 22 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?