we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 New England Road Trip
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 8 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 19 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 20 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report