we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 2 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Grand Teton Questions
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons