we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get LosT girlfriend For VasHikArAn [[+91-9928877399]] Kala jAdU ...
- 2 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Day in Spokane
- 15 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Desert Southwest
- 20 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 23 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 East United State - what do you reccomend ?