we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Roadtrip July 2017
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 11 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 12 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Carmel Monterey
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?