we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 4 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 14 Costco Travel
- 15 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 18 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING