we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 Late night eating in Kauai
- 4 My road trip through southern US.
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 8 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 9 Florida Nature Trip
- 10 help from a true New Yorker.
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Safety Concerns
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Trip to northern California
- 24 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 25 40th in Key West