we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
LA apt - what area to stay
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 12 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 25 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?