we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 3 Need help nailing down the details
- 4 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 5 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 6 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Turo?
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 US whole month of January where to
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 25 Hotel near Westlake Village California