we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 2 ((1-855-205-4068)) Upgrade to Delta Comfort
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Mold Testing & Inspection Charlotte - Mold Removal & Remediation
- 6 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 7 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Apple Dental Group
- 12 BeeHive Assisted Living Floydada TX - Dementia & Senior Care Facility
- 13 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 14 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 19 Colorado itinerary
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 22 Hawaii wedding
- 23 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips