I'm after some assistance deciding on our LA accommodation for next March. I'll be travelling with my husband and two year old and we're planning two nights in LA (after our arrival from Australia) before heading down to San Diego for a few days.
I've narrowed down our choices to three places in Santa Monica - Channel Road Inn, the Ambrose Hotel or the Huntley Hotel. We're arriving in the morning so will probably book a room for three nights and these places will all be within $700 - $800 for the three nights.
We usually prefer smaller, more boutique places, located where we can walk to shops, restaurants etc. Originally I was planning that we would use taxis or public transport in LA and then catch the train to San Diego (where we would hire a car), but looking at hotel costs etc I'm thinking that maybe we should hire a car to use in LA and drive to San Diego.
Any assistance would be great - I like the look of each of these places for different reasons and can't pick one!
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 NYC
- 4 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake