Looking for a spot to visit with family during Thanksgiving Week. Wanted to meet somewhat near Knoxville. What is the weather like in late November? What kind of activiites might there be to do for middle-aged adults males/females? We don't know of the area except to drive through it from Chicago to Atlanta!
Knoxville and 100 Miles around: Thanksgiving Week
- 1 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 25 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing