Looking for a spot to visit with family during Thanksgiving Week. Wanted to meet somewhat near Knoxville. What is the weather like in late November? What kind of activiites might there be to do for middle-aged adults males/females? We don't know of the area except to drive through it from Chicago to Atlanta!
Knoxville and 100 Miles around: Thanksgiving Week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 culpepper
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 20 Hotel near Miami airport
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 23 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL