Looking for a spot to visit with family during Thanksgiving Week. Wanted to meet somewhat near Knoxville. What is the weather like in late November? What kind of activiites might there be to do for middle-aged adults males/females? We don't know of the area except to drive through it from Chicago to Atlanta!
Knoxville and 100 Miles around: Thanksgiving Week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Condo Rental in Florida
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 planning a trip to US
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 14 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 15 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 16 Texas
- 17 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 18 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 10 day trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?