Looking for a spot to visit with family during Thanksgiving Week. Wanted to meet somewhat near Knoxville. What is the weather like in late November? What kind of activiites might there be to do for middle-aged adults males/females? We don't know of the area except to drive through it from Chicago to Atlanta!
Knoxville and 100 Miles around: Thanksgiving Week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Seattle hotels
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 20 USA Round trip 2018
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico