Our hotel plans changed and we are suddenly in need of a hotel in Manhattan the last weekend in October. It seems to be a busy weekend at this time? Know of any good rates not too far from everything??
Know of any "affordable" hotels around Manhattan end of October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Christmas in TX
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 19 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 21 California
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 Long Island Advice