We went to NE a few years back and dream of going back in October. But we are on a tight budget this time and are trying to figure out a way to do it the most affordable way. We have points to use for plane tickets, but accomodations is the costly part. Instead of trying to see as much as possible like we did last time, we're thinking about staying in one place and maybe see one more town. Where do you recommend us to stay to get the most "fall and foliage feeling"? And do you know of an affordable place to stay without having to go hostel? Grateful for any advice
Know of an affordable way to do a foliage trip to New England?
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 American Airlines reservation question
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 Alaska Camping/Backpacking