Just hit town, we are stuck between chosing an apt in downtown Kirkwood or Creve Coeur (N. Ballas Rd area)? Any thoughts. I like the quaint walking community feel of Kirkwood and I like the covenience of just about everything I need in terms of stores in Creve Coeur. Commute is long either way, so no real issue there 25-30 minutes. Early 30's no kids, professional.
Kirkwood vs Creve Coeur
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 11 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 19 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 20 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas