Hi: Has anyone stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Sequoia King's Canyon? If so, were you satisfied? I not, are there any motels/hotels in close proximity to both King's Canyon and Sequoia that you were pleased with? Getting back to a previous posting, is the Tioga Pass often open before the end of June.? We definitely want to take the Tioga Pass to Mono Lake one day but since we're starting our vacation in Yosemite 6/24, we don't want to miss the Tioga Pass. Some of the articles I've researched on Yosemite state Tioga Pass may not be open until the end of June. Thanks again!
King's Canyon/Sequoia outside parks lodging
View all United States activity »
- 1 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?