Hi: Has anyone stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Sequoia King's Canyon? If so, were you satisfied? I not, are there any motels/hotels in close proximity to both King's Canyon and Sequoia that you were pleased with? Getting back to a previous posting, is the Tioga Pass often open before the end of June.? We definitely want to take the Tioga Pass to Mono Lake one day but since we're starting our vacation in Yosemite 6/24, we don't want to miss the Tioga Pass. Some of the articles I've researched on Yosemite state Tioga Pass may not be open until the end of June. Thanks again!
King's Canyon/Sequoia outside parks lodging
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!