Hi: Has anyone stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Sequoia King's Canyon? If so, were you satisfied? I not, are there any motels/hotels in close proximity to both King's Canyon and Sequoia that you were pleased with? Getting back to a previous posting, is the Tioga Pass often open before the end of June.? We definitely want to take the Tioga Pass to Mono Lake one day but since we're starting our vacation in Yosemite 6/24, we don't want to miss the Tioga Pass. Some of the articles I've researched on Yosemite state Tioga Pass may not be open until the end of June. Thanks again!
King's Canyon/Sequoia outside parks lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Hawaiian Islands
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Seattle Transportation??
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 25 New England Family Trip - August