We have a chance at a timeshare swap for Killington Townhouses in July 2011. Not sure if this would be worth it. We have teenagers, girl 18, boy 15. Would there be enough going on to keep their interest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 3 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 4 What car service?
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 10 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Denali
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast