We have a chance at a timeshare swap for Killington Townhouses in July 2011. Not sure if this would be worth it. We have teenagers, girl 18, boy 15. Would there be enough going on to keep their interest?
Killington in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 2 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 Florida Vacation
- 7 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 8 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 11 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 12 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 New Orleans Motel Question
- 15 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 16 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 17 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 18 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 19 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 20 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14