We have a chance at a timeshare swap for Killington Townhouses in July 2011. Not sure if this would be worth it. We have teenagers, girl 18, boy 15. Would there be enough going on to keep their interest?
Killington in July
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 Denver 1 day in denver
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 American Airlines reservation question
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Car trip from Seattle